The Purlin Mill
Where Product Meets Precision
The Purlin Mill facility is a 17,000 sq. Ft. production building housing a 162’ automated Mark II roll forming production line.
The MARK II roll forming line produces 6” to 14” ZEEs, CEEs, Struts, and Channels as well as various sizes of Angles.
THE PURLIN MILL located in the Pacific Northwest is a producer of secondary structural components for the pre-engineered steel building market.
View the Video of our Production Facility
Why Choose STEEL Building Materials?
- Steel does not promote mold and mildew, which means minimal maintenance.
- Steel has one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of all building materials.
- Steel can work well on its own or in combination with other materials.
- Steel framing connections are much stronger than wood connections.
- Steel is non-combustible, which in many cases may lower your insurance premiums.
Purlins, girts, struts, channels, and angles produced at The Purlin Mill are used in a wide range of secondary structural systems that meet commercial, industrial, retail, manufacturing, warehousing, recreational, and agricultural applications
Each piece of product is inkjet printed with the job number and piece mark for quick on the job identification.
The state-of-the-art computer efficiency of the roll forming line allows for precision hole punching, from customer supplied punch charts, assuring you the most economical product with the latest in technological accuracy.
Secondary Structural Components
Pre-Engineered Steel Building Components
Steel Building Components
Metal Building Components
Want to DO IT YOURSELF?
We can provide you with all the right components that you need to make that project yourself!